AdBlock is cool. We get it; no one likes ads. However, we don't have intrusive advertisements. We do show sections of our sites that we think might be beneficial to our members. Please consider whitelisting us. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
slyoutdoors

Hey everyone, I'm Sergio, call sign "Sly"

I am a Marine Veteran, husband, father of three who loves the outdoors. I fish and hike any chance I get. I enjoy taking the family camping and exploring new trails. I am always on the lookout for hot fishing spots or the next great hiking adventure. My vision for my site is to share my pictures and experiences with those who love the outdoors. Give honest feedback on the places I have been and to seek advice on the places I want to go from the people who have been there. I want other Hikers, Anglers, and Campers to connect and share their experiences and knowledge with me and the world. So please, feel free to post any pictures or stories of your outdoor adventures on my page. Have any questions for me?

• Like 1